Dołącz do nas na Facebooku!

Zamykanie za 20 sekund Zamknij

16 sierpnia 2011

TNA News by Break


- Oto co Gail Kim napisała na portalach społecznościowych :
"For everyone asking, once again I'm still on a mini-vacation (meaning don't work for the I-won't-acknowledge-there's-any-competition), but have some upcoming appearances and have a few projects on the table,"

"So like I said before, this won't be the last you see of me. Just be patient. You'll be seeing a lot of me in this next coming year...

"It's great that everyone is hopeful but I'm nonofficially/officially done. I'm ready to make things happen for myself instead of leaving it into someone else's hands. Especially into the hands of a person who didn't believe in me.

"Why should I waste more of my time when I believe in myself? I'm ready to accomplish things for myself and not for a boss I have no respect for."
TNA planuje specyjalne tapingi. Więcej informacji tu.
- Na TNA Hardcore Justice doszło do kłótni pomiędzy Vincem Russo, a Hulkiem Hoganem w sprawie zakończenia feudu Sting - Angle. W szatni też dochodzi do wielu kłótni, a wielu wrestlerów uważa Erica Bischoffa za aroganta.
- Na Maximum Impact w UK wystąpią takie gwiazdy jak : RVD, Crimson, Beer Money i wcześniej zapowiedzeni Sting i Kurt Angle.
- Brook Hogan na Twiterze skomentowała pogłoski jakoby wraz z ojcem pozowała naga
"Im SO sick of people saying me and my dad are in some perverted relationship! Go homeand do your own thing! Stop picking on me!"
Hulk Hogan robi interesy z gwiazdą "Avatar" Samem Worthingtonem. Oto fragment wywiadu tego drugiego. Przeczytaj i zobacz o co chodzi :D :

"He gave me some investment advice because his manager said to him, 'You should get into these things, kitchen appliances, put your name on something'.

"The Hulk said, 'Well, what have you got?' The manager said, 'Well, I've got this meatball maker... It pounds the meatballs when you (clench arm muscles and press fists together). The Hulk went, 'That's fantastic, I want the Hulkamania Meatball Maker!'

"The manager goes, 'What about the other thing (investment opportunity)?' He goes, 'Ah, give that to your other client.' The other client turned out to be George Foreman, it was the grill! SoGeorge Foreman's made $300 billion and how many people own a Hulkamania Meatball Maker?"
 





0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz